Shipping Corporation India Recruitment – 50 Trainee Electrical Officers/Electrical Officers
- Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI) invites application for the post of 50 Trainee Electrical Officers/Electrical Officers on contact basis.
- Walk-In-Interview 21 December 2017.
- Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name :Trainee Electrical Officers/Electrical Officers
- Vacancy :50 Posts
- Pay Scale : 15000/- (per month)
- Educational Qualification : E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics, and in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate, without sailing experience.
- Age Limit :Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 21.12.2017
- election Process :Selection will be based on Interview .
- Application Fee :There is no application fee.
- How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview in application form along with 2 copies of duly filled-in attached Application form along with one set of copy of Essential qualification certificates and Experience certificates PAN card, Aadhar card at the time of Interview.
- Venue of the Interview :The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Shipping House, 17th Floor, Cafeteria, 245 Madame Cama Road,Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.
- Last Date of Interview :21.12.2017 at 11.00 A.M
Important Links for Advertisement, Application form and online application:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.shipindia.com/download_pdf.aspx?pdf=/pdf/RecruitmentDrive/6137aa5b_ELO%20Walk%20-in-%20interview%20Advertisement.pdf