Skip to content
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh Recruitment – 29 Data Entry Operator, Adda Fee Collector
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh, invites Application for the posts of 29 Data Entry Operator, Adda Fee Collector & Various Vacancy.
- Apply Online before 03 December 2017.
- Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name :Data Entry Operator
- No of Vacancy :15 Posts
- Pay Scale : 12000/- (per month)
- Post Name :Adda Fee Collector
- No of Vacancy :09 Posts
- Pay Scale : 10820/- (per month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Data Entry Operator : 10+2 with minimum 50% marks & NIELIT-CCC/IT-O Level/ MAT-O Level.
- For Adda Fee Collector :10+2 from government recognized institute with one year course in computer/I.T from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years as on 03.12.2017
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & interview.
- Application fee : Candidates Have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates ) through Online Mode.
- How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://nielit.gov.in/chandigarh from 27.11.2017 to 03.12.2017.
Important Links for Advertisement, Application form and online application: