Skip to content
National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment – 26 Teaching Assistant & Junior Project Fellow
- National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) Invites applications for the post of 26 Teaching Assistant & Junior Project Fellow.
- Walk-in-Interview 05 December 2017.
- Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name :Teaching Assistant
- Vacancy :23 Posts
- Pay Scale : 15000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name :Junior Project Fellow
- Vacancy :03 Posts
- Pay Scale : 14000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Teaching Assistant :Post Graduate in Accountancy/Business Studies/Zoology/Botany/
- Chemistry/Economics/Geography/History/Mathematics/Physics/ Political Science/ Psychology/Sociology with 55% marks or equivalent Grade.
- For Junior Project Fellow :Post Graduate in Education with Specialisation in Educational
- Technology or ICT/Post Graduate in Educational Technology with 55% marks or equivalent Grade.
- Age Limit :As Per NCERT Rules
- Selection Process :Selection will be based Interview.
- Application Fee :There is no application fee.
- How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for interview along with bio-data, Original Certificate & self-attested copies of related document at the time of interview.
- Venue of Interview :Joint Director’s Office, 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
- Date of Interview :05.12.2017 at 10:30 AM
Important Links for Advertisement, Application form and online application: