Skip to content
Junior Assistant recruitment in National Board of Examinations
- Qualification :
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications. M.S Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook or equivalent is a must.
- Having proficiency in word processing with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.Desirable: 1. One year working experience after graduation. 2. Proficiency in English
- No of Vacancy :9 (4 (UR), 3(OBC), 1(SC), 1(ST))
- Pay Scale :5200-20200
- Age :27 years
- Application Fee :SC/ST/Person with Disabilities-Rs.100/-, All Others (UR/OBC) – Rs.200/-
- How to apply
- Last date for submission of application form is 26th September 2016 at National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.